понедељак, 4. октобар 2010.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Kyushu trip - Day two and three ★ Beppu

On this wonderful trip I met wonderful people. Actually it is other way around. This trip was so wonderful because of the people I met there.. First 2 or 3 days I traveled with two great guys. We had nice time in Beppu, but these guys had to go to Nagasaki while I had to continue to Aso mountain.



Nice train. I bought JR Kyushu pass with which one can ride 5 days on all Kyushu lines, including Shinkansen. I used these pass very well :)

First thing we saw in Beppu, which is famous for its onsens, is a small hand onsen :D In the very first five minutes in Beppu we dipped are hands into the warm water. :)))



We ate dango jiru. They say we shouldn't miss eating this while in Oita prefecture.

Someone was trying to remember how to read hiragana and katakana :)))

I am ashamed to say but I haven't dipped myself into any onsen. Well at least I read some manga. :D
My first manga that I read that was in Japanese.

Good ramen place in Beppu.



Weather in Beppu was nice, a bit rainy but nice.

Oita city

He is such a nice person, feeding the hungry kittens... :)

Out last night together in Beppu.


1 коментар: